Unlimited Giveaway F-Secure SAFE - 3 Years [for 5 Devices]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://my.f-secure.com/register/Homeworks/CUCBP-ZOBQO-UZFQR-ZBEQM
How to get a license
-Visit the Promo link
-Create New Account
-Login, enjoy :)

**You Need to Use UK VPN or IP Address !

Gangelo

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jul 29, 2017
It's a complicated feeling because I have just purchased it.:)(y)
Mine is more complicated than yours since I purchased F-Secure Internet Security 3 months ago and it is incompatible with SAFE.
I will have to wait to finish my 12 month subscription with Internet Security and then uninstall it to install SAFE.

Still, very good offer and totally worth it.

bobyshka_aka_srcko

Mar 13, 2019
Thank you very much is great antivirus light but sure protect my PC ..Bravo people (y)😁🙌👏🙌
1644493902258.png

franz

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
May 29, 2021
View attachment 264174

F-Secure SAFE is an attractive and effective security suite with a clean interface, in terms of malware prevention this internet security suite has scored 99.7% in AV-Comparatives tests. The f-secure SAFE suite provides protection to Windows devices, Macs, Android, and iOS devices, the internet security suite protects you from viruses, trojans, and ransomware. SAFE also secures your online banking connection. You can set limits for internet usage for children. You and your family can surf safely — both on desktop and mobile.

View attachment 264175

More Info:

System Requirements:
Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11, macOS 10.14 (Mojave) or later, iOS 13 or later, Android 6.0 or later. ARM-based tablets are not supported.
Thank you very much:)

SearchLight

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 3, 2017
Great deal. I installed it on my Desktop and my Smartphone, and running fine.

I did notice some mixed reviews on the web about its effectiveness so I was wondering what some of you would use to supplement it: OSA, Spy shelter Free or VS? Thanks.

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Hi i got a edgewebview2 install error ,so i try to install that webview2 off the web and syas over and over firewall blocked file but i have the file as allowed.?
I had similar issues, just try to install manually Edge WebView2 Runtime, link below provided by F-Secure:
If still doesn't work, then you can disable temporary your Firewall.

To install or update the WebView2 Runtime:
  1. Go to page WebView2 - Microsoft Edge Developer.
  2. Scroll down to section Evergreen Bootstrapper, select Download > Accept and Download.
  3. Find the executable file in your Downloads folder, right-click it and select Run as administrator.
  4. Enter your administrator credentials. The installation starts and is completed in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.