Unlimited Giveaway F-Secure SAFE - 3 Years [for 5 Devices]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://my.f-secure.com/register/Homeworks/CUCBP-ZOBQO-UZFQR-ZBEQM
How to get a license
-Visit the Promo link
-Create New Account
-Login, enjoy :)

**You Need to Use UK VPN or IP Address !

Bill K

Level 5
Verified
Jul 25, 2018
Thanks 😉
I have 7 months left on my F-Secure, so I'll set up the Giveway 😉
Just login to 'My F-Secure' via a UK IP or VPN, then click on 'Subscription' at the top of the page and choose 'I want to enter subscription code' in the dropdown. A box will open where you enter the giveaway code and it will then confirm the new length of your subscription if you accept it or to cancel. If it's correct once you accept it your expiration date will have been extended by 3 years! Btw I suggest that anyone planning on using this offer do so now since the code will likely expire if you wait until your current subscription expires. Hope this helps!

Sorrento

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Dec 7, 2021
I have one hundred million days !

Attachments

• D Evil.jpg
    D Evil.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 148

Shadowra

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Just login to 'My F-Secure' via a UK IP or VPN, then click on 'Subscription' at the top of the page and choose 'I want to enter subscription code' in the dropdown. A box will open where you enter the giveaway code and it will then confirm the new length of your subscription if you accept it or to cancel. If it's correct once you accept it your expiration date will have been extended by 3 years! Btw I suggest that anyone planning on using this offer do so now since the code will likely expire if you wait until your current subscription expires. Hope this helps!

Thanks 😉😉

aJsWOmWC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.