Unlimited Giveaway F-Secure SAFE - 3 Years [for 5 Devices]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://my.f-secure.com/register/Homeworks/CUCBP-ZOBQO-UZFQR-ZBEQM
How to get a license
-Visit the Promo link
-Create New Account
-Login, enjoy :)

**You Need to Use UK VPN or IP Address !

SearchLight

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 3, 2017
I was considering using SSFree or VS alongside FS but did not want to do security overkill being that I have Deep Guard on.

That being said, I am using OSA alongside. Like they say, sometimes using less security software is more with minimal conflicts. But that is just my opinion. Use what works smoothly for you.

legendcampos

Level 6
Verified
Aug 22, 2014
No work for me using UK server with Windscribe VPN. I get this error "Create an account - could not complete the registration."
I used this server and worked for me, maybe it's ip in the blacklisted try on reconnect to swap ip.

Sem título.png

Shadowra

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
ip gamble, its work before now it doesn't
vpn windscribe
:LOL:

I think either the Windscribe IPs have been blocked or the promotion is over.
Try with another VPN (there are some that offer Trial versions, but some only on mobile)

EDIT : Giveway expired :/ (tested UK server - Surfshark)

qj4iOXIG.png

Same with NordVPN

entropism

Level 4
Verified
Jul 30, 2019
F-Secure gets really nice comments here because of 3 years giveaway, very interesting situation. Perhaps we have a new leader of the performance from "Antivirus" category? :LOL:
F-Secure has been doing well lately, and have been for years. Meanwhile, all I see from your posts are jokes and making fun of useful software. Bitdefender, F-Secure, etc, etc. Just saying... If all you're going to post are jokes, at least have the jokes be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.