Unlimited Giveaway F-Secure SAFE - 3 Years [for 5 Devices]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://my.f-secure.com/register/Homeworks/CUCBP-ZOBQO-UZFQR-ZBEQM
How to get a license
-Visit the Promo link
-Create New Account
-Login, enjoy :)

**You Need to Use UK VPN or IP Address !

Brahman

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2013
Anyone using Comodo Firewall with F-Secure and if so any recommendations?
Install fs before installing cfw, otherwise fs would not get installed because of conflicting software presence. I had this combination before and it's okay. I had issues with windows fast startup with this combination, I had to turn windows fast startup off to get the maximum network speed. Don't know whether the issue still persists with windows 11. I still don't use fast start up...it's just too much a mess.

kyros

Level 2
Verified
Dec 18, 2015
You can put F-Secure and Wisevector together without worries 😉

Can WiseVector StopX work alongside other security software?​

WiseVector StopX is compatible with most other security software. However, it is not recommended to install multiple AV on the same computer, so as to avoid possible conflicts and high system resource usage. Avast and AVG are incompatible with WiseVector StopX at present.

Shadowra

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021

Can WiseVector StopX work alongside other security software?​

WiseVector StopX is compatible with most other security software. However, it is not recommended to install multiple AV on the same computer, so as to avoid possible conflicts and high system resource usage. Avast and AVG are incompatible with WiseVector StopX at present.

WiseVector is not really an antivirus.....but rather an antimalware :)
Besides it is marked that on their site that it is possible to put Wise with another antivirus :)

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
Decided to see if this would work for me, used Windscribe to register, it worked and I am now running F-Secure with SWH, I was previously running Defender with Configure Defender. Dare I say it, my 10 year old desktop seems a bit faster now, not browsing but for things such as opening large files. I have a 21 GB music folder and it loads instantly. Does anyone know if the Banking Protection actually does anything or is it just an upsell? I'll give this a few weeks to see if its a keeper. Thanks.

Gangelo

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jul 29, 2017
Decided to see if this would work for me, used Windscribe to register, it worked and I am now running F-Secure with SWH, I was previously running Defender with Configure Defender. Dare I say it, my 10 year old desktop seems a bit faster now, not browsing but for things such as opening large files. I have a 21 GB music folder and it loads instantly. Does anyone know if the Banking Protection actually does anything or is it just an upsell? I'll give this a few weeks to see if its a keeper. Thanks.
The banking protection is actually a very good implementation.
Instead of offering a separate browser (like avast for example), it sandboxes the browser you use once it detects banking or online payment sites, such as paypal.
It is actually one of my favorite aspects of this AV, along with the overall system lightness and fast scans.

Details below:

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
I think I used the 'London Biscuits" server.
Doesn't work. Use Windscribe windows app and browser plugin. Connected to London Biscuits and still get the same error message. Register code: CUCBP-ZOBQO-UZFQR-ZBEQM doesnt work either.

"Registration or use of this code is not valid in your country or from this internet connection. Please register using the broadband or mobile connection from the provider of your F-Secure service or if you purchased from retail then in the country of purchase. If you are using Apple Private Relay, please disable this feature and try again. "

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Here F-Secure did great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.