Unlimited Giveaway F-Secure SAFE - 3 Years [for 5 Devices]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://my.f-secure.com/register/Homeworks/CUCBP-ZOBQO-UZFQR-ZBEQM
How to get a license
-Visit the Promo link
-Create New Account
-Login, enjoy :)

**You Need to Use UK VPN or IP Address !

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Use a UK VPN.
Is this still working? I tried a VPN with UK location using Chrome extension, that still didn't shut down this message
1644821671548.png

Bushman

Level 2
Verified
Sep 9, 2017
unless you had the bad idea to buy the F Sense repeater. Money spent for me at F Secure without commercial compensation while the product was abandoned very quickly, without personalized information to its customers.

For my part, given the lack of consideration for its Premium customers, never again F Secure.

Emsisoft pays attention that is much more respectful of its customers

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.