Expired F-Secure SAFE - 6 months - 5 devices (including smartphone)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4581
How to get a license
1. Go to the [URL='https://go.comss.ru/37WTC5l']promotion page[/URL]

2. Register by filling out a form -- include your first name, surname, email address and set your password. Click "Accept and create account" to create an account.

3. Confirm your registration by clicking on the link in the message that will come to your email.

4. On the [URL='https://mysafe.f-secure.com/']My F-Secure[/URL] account page in the lower drop-down menu, select your country to change the language.

5. Choose "Add Devices" to install protection on 5 of your devices, including Windows 7 and above, macOS, Android mobile devices, iPhone and iPad.

[ATTACH=full]243308[/ATTACH]

Tiamati

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 8, 2016
An excellent AV with some False Positives. I never used but a lot of people here recommend it!

Attachments

• 1593102499207.png
    1593102499207.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 943

Back3

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 14, 2019
With the browsing protection on, most of the time I couldn't access my photos in Google Photos. When I disabled that setting in F-Secure, the problem disappeared. I can still maintain the banking protection. I had the same issue in Edge and Chrome.
I'll wait for a few days then check the issue again.....

Last edited:

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
To obtain a license, you must use a VPN with an IP address from the UK.
Direct link : My F-Secure
I extended my old existing F-Secure subscription (Virgin Mobile - 5 device) using the license key embedded on the giveaway link.
I still have 45 days remaining in my subscription and I do not want to create a new account. How can I extend my previous subscription? Thank you very much in advance.

F

ForgottenSeer 78429

I still have 45 days remaining in my subscription and I do not want to create a new account. How can I extend my previous subscription? Thank you very much in advance.
Login to your account and go subscription option. Click on enter the code, copy the code from the link and paste it in the box. You will see the details of new extended license validity and old subscriptions, click on ok.

Nightwalker

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Is it lighter than McAfee?

RAM usage is not a metric of how an antivirus impacts system performance, said that F-Secure Safe has a low footprint and recently it even got a perfect score on AV-TEST:

It should consume a similar amount of RAM of McAfee, but I dont know if it is light or not, I wont ever use McAfee in my machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.