Expired F-Secure SAFE - Free license 1 year (New promotion)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Iapepe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
To get a free subscription for 1 year for F-Secure SAFE (subscription can be used for up to 5 devices), follow these steps:
1. Go to the promotion page: F-Secure SAFE | Internet security for all devices
2. Complete the registration process by filling in the form - enter your first name, last name, e-mail address and password. Click the "Create account" button to create an account.
3. Confirm your registration by clicking on the activation link when you receive the email.
4. On the F-Secure SAFE page, select a country to activate the program interface (preferred country of origin).
5. Select "Install" to install F-Secure SAFE on your chosen device (Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, and iPad).

NOTE: To obtain a license, you must use a VPN with an IP address in the United Kingdom.
Only new account.

F-Secure SAFE - free for 1 year for 5 devices
(5 devices for FREE for 12 months (usually $ 79.99 per year) and without automatic registration, and then only £ 25 per year thereafter).
To obtain a license, you must use a VPN with an IP address from the UK.

F-Secure SAFE | Internet security for all devices

ff4f7-clip-88kb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
To get a free subscription for 1 year for F-Secure SAFE (subscription can be used for up to 5 devices), follow these steps:
1. Go to the promotion page: F-Secure SAFE | Internet security for all devices
2. Complete the registration process by filling in the form - enter your first name, last name, e-mail address and password. Click the "Create account" button to create an account.
3. Confirm your registration by clicking on the activation link when you receive the email.
4. On the F-Secure SAFE page, select a country to activate the program interface (preferred country of origin).
5. Select "Install" to install F-Secure SAFE on your chosen device (Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, and iPad).

NOTE: To obtain a license, you must use a VPN with an IP address in the United Kingdom.
Only new account.

This isn't for anyone ,
those giveaway already release few week ago ,
(F‑Secure SAFE internet security Free for 5 devices,1 year (normally £79.99 a year))
And this giveaway is only for " virgin media customers " ,
most of user i believe isn't .

Reactions: upnorth and AtlBo
F

ForgottenSeer 67480

I agree with Kevin, because i checked this giveaway and after registration i got 30 days license than 1 year. So this giveaway is not for anyone.

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
Hi does this come with firewall?????
It has No firewall.but you can use it with simple wall which is effective and easy-to-use!
Don't forget that if you disable the win firewall F-secure will not protect you from network attacks! it only protects if you use win firewall!

Reactions: AtlBo and bribon77

Minh

Jan 1, 2018
The promo is still working. I used a VPN to register and the registration succeeded. If u find yourself hard to register, please contact me. I will help u to get a one-year license for this software.

Attachments

• F-secure.png
    F-secure.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 743

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Gmail should be works i guess so, and i got that what hamo posted :) thanks for sharing keep em up (y)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.