Event
Giveaway
Instructions
Just go to that website, press "Try for free" button
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Panda
* Nice bonus: Your SAFE subscription comes with 5 Premium vouchers for F-Secure KEY.

F-Secure KEY
One password to rule them all! With F-Secure KEY you can store and use all your passwords easily, securely and privately on all your devices.

upnorth

Level 27
Content Creator
Verified
I am facing issues with F Secure, i can't make to enable real time protection,(having messages from windows to enable f-secure protection via restart and nothing happens.)After a while same message keep popping up(Your system is unprotected).I tried to do it manually from Windows protection settings with no luck.Also i can't update virus definitions from F Secure.Anyone facing the same?
Make sure you can login on your F-Secure account and that your machine/system is added. Re-installations etc you should contact F-Secures support first.

Contact F-Secure support | F-Secure

Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Avast

upnorth

Level 27
Content Creator
Verified
I can login with my account and everything is fine, i unistalled and reinstalled again nothing. For some reason it is always disabled from windows.
Really sad to hear and wish I could help you. Best advice from me at this moment is to use the FSDIAG tool and add the file it creates if you contact the support.

I can login with my account and everything is fine, i unistalled and reinstalled again nothing. For some reason it is always disabled from windows.
if still issues i would recommend using windscribe, thats what i used to make mine.
Also make a new email using mail.com or such.
Shouldnt be any issues.
And make sure you uninstall any old f-secure software first and such

Weebarra

Level 14
Verified
Operating System
Windows 7
Antivirus
Emsisoft
i am in dilema,uninstall AVG IS and use F-secure SAVE or no?
I don't know much about AVG but i've been using F-Secure for around 3/4 weeks and can honestly say it's one of the lightest AV's i have used especially on my not great spec machine running windows 7. Not a great deal to configure but i like it like that :)