Expired F-Secure Safe Giveaway - 1 year/5 devices FREE

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://store.virginmedia.com/virgin-media-mobile/flexible-plans/f-secure.html
How to get a license
Just go to that website, press "Try for free" button

Bill K

Level 5
Verified
Jul 25, 2018
* Nice bonus: Your SAFE subscription comes with 5 Premium vouchers for F-Secure KEY.

F-Secure KEY
One password to rule them all! With F-Secure KEY you can store and use all your passwords easily, securely and privately on all your devices.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
I am facing issues with F Secure, i can't make to enable real time protection,(having messages from windows to enable f-secure protection via restart and nothing happens.)After a while same message keep popping up(Your system is unprotected).I tried to do it manually from Windows protection settings with no luck.Also i can't update virus definitions from F Secure.Anyone facing the same?
Make sure you can login on your F-Secure account and that your machine/system is added. Re-installations etc you should contact F-Secures support first.

Contact F-Secure support | F-Secure

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
I can login with my account and everything is fine, i unistalled and reinstalled again nothing. For some reason it is always disabled from windows.
Really sad to hear and wish I could help you. Best advice from me at this moment is to use the FSDIAG tool and add the file it creates if you contact the support.

l1nuxfre4k

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 20, 2014
I can login with my account and everything is fine, i unistalled and reinstalled again nothing. For some reason it is always disabled from windows.
if still issues i would recommend using windscribe, thats what i used to make mine.
Also make a new email using mail.com or such.
Shouldnt be any issues.
And make sure you uninstall any old f-secure software first and such

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.