Site of promotion
https://store.virginmedia.com/virgin-media-mobile/flexible-plans/f-secure.html
Event
Giveaway
Instructions
Just go to that website, press "Try for free" button

jackwilli

Level 3
I've tried three different VPN and it tells me This code is not valid in your country or from this Internet connection.
Yes I have tried their FREEDOME vpn and changing my time zone to London but it is not working I think they have figure out that non virgin media costumers are also using this. I think we need to find a virgin media costumer and ask him to make account with Temp Mail.:cautious:;)

dash

Level 4
Ha! I tried it again (without deleting cookies -- hadn't gotten that far into the thread yet) and got the Not valid in your country blah blah and 5 minutes later I get an email from F-Secure with the subject: You are no longer protected. Browser fingerprinting or what, I mean I used a VPN..

Edit: I should mention the first time I tried it I got the "not valid in your country/etc" page so I left the deal alone for a couple weeks. Then I got the above when retrying it a few minutes ago. I've cleared my cookies many times since I tried it a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited:

Havoc88

Level 1
I dont know which vpn to use anymore, tried 10 mozilla browsers, cleaned cookie and cache, if i could i used privacy mode and nothing.

Edit: Now i tried atleast 7 different UK proxys and nothing :( always this Screenshot

Last edited:
Reactions: bribon77