Expired F-Secure Safe Giveaway - 1 year/5 devices FREE

Expired Giveaways
85 Replies 33,271 Views
This offer has expired or is no longer available. Check newer threads for current deals.
Thread details
Promo page
https://store.virginmedia.com/virgin-media-mobile/flexible-plans/f-secure.html
How to get a license
Just go to that website, press "Try for free" button
I've tried three different VPN and it tells me This code is not valid in your country or from this Internet connection.
Yes I have tried their FREEDOME vpn and changing my time zone to London but it is not working I think they have figure out that non virgin media costumers are also using this. I think we need to find a virgin media costumer and ask him to make account with Temp Mail.:cautious:;)
 
Ha! I tried it again (without deleting cookies -- hadn't gotten that far into the thread yet) and got the Not valid in your country blah blah and 5 minutes later I get an email from F-Secure with the subject: You are no longer protected. Browser fingerprinting or what, I mean I used a VPN..

Edit: I should mention the first time I tried it I got the "not valid in your country/etc" page so I left the deal alone for a couple weeks. Then I got the above when retrying it a few minutes ago. I've cleared my cookies many times since I tried it a couple of weeks ago.
 
Last edited:
I dont know which vpn to use anymore, tried 10 mozilla browsers, cleaned cookie and cache, if i could i used privacy mode and nothing.

Edit: Now i tried atleast 7 different UK proxys and nothing :( always this Screenshot
 
Last edited:
i used privacy possum to stop finger printing on chrome. although, i got it slightly earlier. :giggle:
privacy possum I have it installed and nothing. 2019-02-01_14-11-52.png
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top