Expired F-Secure Safe Giveaway - 1 year/5 devices FREE

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://store.virginmedia.com/virgin-media-mobile/flexible-plans/f-secure.html
How to get a license
Just go to that website, press "Try for free" button

jackwilli

Level 3
Verified
Jan 1, 2019
I've tried three different VPN and it tells me This code is not valid in your country or from this Internet connection.
Yes I have tried their FREEDOME vpn and changing my time zone to London but it is not working I think they have figure out that non virgin media costumers are also using this. I think we need to find a virgin media costumer and ask him to make account with Temp Mail.:cautious:;)

dash

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 15, 2018
Ha! I tried it again (without deleting cookies -- hadn't gotten that far into the thread yet) and got the Not valid in your country blah blah and 5 minutes later I get an email from F-Secure with the subject: You are no longer protected. Browser fingerprinting or what, I mean I used a VPN..

Edit: I should mention the first time I tried it I got the "not valid in your country/etc" page so I left the deal alone for a couple weeks. Then I got the above when retrying it a few minutes ago. I've cleared my cookies many times since I tried it a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited:

Havoc88

Level 1
Verified
Aug 29, 2016
I dont know which vpn to use anymore, tried 10 mozilla browsers, cleaned cookie and cache, if i could i used privacy mode and nothing.

Edit: Now i tried atleast 7 different UK proxys and nothing :( always this Screenshot

Last edited:
Reactions: bribon77

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
i used privacy possum to stop finger printing on chrome. although, i got it slightly earlier. :giggle:
privacy possum I have it installed and nothing. 2019-02-01_14-11-52.png

Reactions: Weebarra

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.