Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Using Browsec with a UK VPN and setting up a new account, it states "Your trial period is valid until 04/12/2019" but to the right shows 364 days left with 5 licenses. :emoji_ok_hand:After creating account and login I am getting "your trial period is valid until 03-01-2019" " 29 days left"
Make sure you can login on your F-Secure account and that your machine/system is added. Re-installations etc you should contact F-Secures support first.I am facing issues with F Secure, i can't make to enable real time protection,(having messages from windows to enable f-secure protection via restart and nothing happens.)After a while same message keep popping up(Your system is unprotected).I tried to do it manually from Windows protection settings with no luck.Also i can't update virus definitions from F Secure.Anyone facing the same?
I can login with my account and everything is fine, i unistalled and reinstalled again nothing. For some reason it is always disabled from windows.Make sure you can login on your F-Secure account and that your machine/system is added. Re-installations etc you should contact F-Secures support first.
Contact F-Secure support | F-Secure
Really sad to hear and wish I could help you. Best advice from me at this moment is to use the FSDIAG tool and add the file it creates if you contact the support.I can login with my account and everything is fine, i unistalled and reinstalled again nothing. For some reason it is always disabled from windows.
if still issues i would recommend using windscribe, thats what i used to make mine.I can login with my account and everything is fine, i unistalled and reinstalled again nothing. For some reason it is always disabled from windows.
I already gave up after 3 hours trying anyway i am downloading KSC pair it with SyshardenerReally sad to hear and wish I could help you. Best advice from me at this moment is to use the FSDIAG tool and add the file it creates if you contact the support.
I think if you are fine with AVG why change it?i am in dilema,uninstall AVG IS and use F-secure SAVE or no?
for better protections,i dont know?(sorry for bad english)I think if you are fine with AVG why change it?
AVG IS offers a very good protection and F-Secure, the same.for better protections,i dont know?(sorry for bad english)
i am in dilema,uninstall AVG IS and use F-secure SAVE or no?
Still working the old promotion.
5 devices FREE for 12 months (normally £79.99 a year) and no automatic sign up. Then just £25 each year thereafter.
F-Secure SAFE | Internet security for all devices
Use Temp Mail - Disposable Temporary Email
Use a UK proxy/VPN when signing up.
See here:i am in dilema,uninstall AVG IS and use F-secure SAVE or no?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes