F-Secure SAFE subscription covers 7 devices now, up from 5.

Stopspying

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
I don't know if this is now the case for all SAFE subscriptions but I got an email notification on 11.08.20 stating that I can now install it on 7 devices, increased from the 5 devices possible previously.

F-Secure Safe, 7 devices_12 August 2020_21h38m13s_001_.png

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
I would like to test F-secure, but they don't sell it in Brazilian currency :(
I don't know how it works in Brazil, but here in EU all users/customers has the possibility to at least try F-Secure for free 30 days.

I don't know if this is now the case for all SAFE subscriptions but I got an email notification on 11.08.20 stating that I can now install it on 7 devices, increased from the 5 devices possible previously.
Was very excited, until I checked my TOTAL subscription. Sadly wasn't upgraded, but hopefully for all SAFE users. (y)

Stopspying

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
I don't know how it works in Brazil, but here in EU all users/customers has the possibility to at least try F-Secure for free 30 days.

Both SAFE and TOTAL are available in the UK for 30 day trials.

Was very excited, until I checked my TOTAL subscription. Sadly wasn't upgraded, but hopefully for all SAFE users. (y)

Sorry to cause you to be disappointed, I asked a couple of friends in the UK who use SAFE and they said they had not been offered this deal either, It seems to be random, I'd better get more devices signed up for it while the offer lasts.

I checked their website, they are offering a few 'deals'. Though I don't regard the SAFE one as being good value compared to the deal I was offered in June this year a 5 devices deal for 2 years at a cost of £44.00. Whereas the TOTAL offer is much better value in comparison I've used Freedom VPN before and liked it so I regard the offer for that as better value. Again, it all seems a bit random to me.

F-Secure deals_13 August 2020_18h01m21s_001_.png

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Previous always went with a one year subscription, but this time jumped on the TOTAL package and paid for two years from a local re-seller. Feels nice that I don't really need to bother or worry, as I know I got a solid and responsible vendor that also doesn't enforce their users with bloated services. Along with the VPN one get very strong security layers. One of the best support I personal used even in my own language, always been a huge reason why I liked F-Secure.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.