I have a problem to schedule Software Protection, do you have any idea how to fix it.
I've tried to check for errors, but no any result.Tracking that down could take quite a while you have to check all those too and compare the error codes, don't assume they are all the same that could hurt and not help. I would try chkdsk/r/f ? Or do you have a clone available ?
Did you solve?I've tried to check for errors, but no any result.
I have solved this problem.Did you solve?
Did you try the fixes provided by microsoft?
- Verify that the Task Scheduler service is running.
- Open the Computer Management tool, and then navigate to Configuration -> Task Scheduler -> Task Scheduler Library -> Microsoft -> Windows -> SoftwareProtectionPlatform.
- On the General tab of SoftwareProtectionPlatform, select the security options, and then verify that the Software Protection Platform service is set to use the NETWORK SERVICE account.
- In Windows Explorer, browse to the C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\SoftwareProtectionPlatform folder, and then verify that the NETWORK SERVICE account has Read permissions for that folder. (Right click the SoftwareProtectionPlatform folder, go to Advanced settings, and add the account 'NETWORK SERVICE' with read permission.)
- Restart the Software Protection service if it is running.