Poll FastStone Image Viewer vs IrfanView

Office, email and business apps
6 Replies 1,317 Views

FastStone Image Viewer vs IrfanView

  • FastStone Image Viewer

    Votes: 4 57.1%
  • IrfanView

    Votes: 3 42.9%

  • Total voters
    7

lokamoka820

Level 55
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
I was looking for alternatives to Windows 11 built-in apps and stuck on a photo viewer alternative, I tried many but found myself using FastStone Image Viewer and IrfanView more than others, if I want to choose only one, what will you recommend? What is the pros and cos of both of them based on your experience.
 
I was looking for alternatives to Windows 11 built-in apps and stuck on a photo viewer alternative, I tried many but found myself using FastStone Image Viewer and IrfanView more than others, if I want to choose only one, what will you recommend? What is the pros and cos of both of them based on your experience.
Between those two, I would pick FastStone Image Viewer.
But if you want just a photo viewer other than paint, re-enabling windows photo viewer could be a good choice.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top