New Update Firefox 149 adds built-in free VPN with 50GB monthly data

Firefox
57 Replies 6,570 Views
FF 149 VPN in Belgium works , and the connection is fast !

↓ From Sampei.Nihira ↓
ff_VPN_02.jpg


ff_VPN.jpg
 
Would it be possible to run a Speedometer 3.1 test with or without a VPN?
Thank you.
Man... you're so obsessed with Speedometer thingy—a test that doesn't show you as a user anything important. I already said that the tool is made by browser devs in order to show the areas where they can improve; nothing else.

Beside, internet connection speed doesn't have anything to do with the score you get on it. You can take the test on 100 Mb/s and 1 Gb/s, and it will show exact same result as it doesn't measure your speed rather than hardware of your PC and standards web browser supports.

I mean, I get a normal (lower) score on Firefox than on Brave, but Firefox loads websites faster for me. If this doesn't tell you how important the test is, then I don't know what will show you.
 
Man... you're so obsessed with Speedometer thingy—a test that doesn't show you as a user anything important. I already said that the tool is made by browser devs in order to show the areas where they can improve; nothing else.

Beside, internet connection speed doesn't have anything to do with the score you get on it. You can take the test on 100 Mb/s and 1 Gb/s, and it will show exact same result as it doesn't measure your speed rather than hardware of your PC and standards web browser supports.

I mean, I get a normal (lower) score on Firefox than on Brave, but Firefox loads websites faster for me. If this doesn't tell you how important the test is, then I don't know what will show you.

I've already told you this too it only happens in your Firefox.
It's not an obsession, it's just curiosity.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top