Advice Request Firefox 57 - Are you a happy user?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

redsworn

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 6, 2017
Yep, been using FF since the first time connected to internet. I've never been happier for being a FF user. I feel the performance is way better than pre-Quantum.

Of course my move to 57 wasn't really smooth because i had to seek replacement for some of my addons. I only miss Private Tab addon. But eventually I got used without it.

ng4ever

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Feb 11, 2016
I like my Firefox 57.0.4 so far!

Firefox 57.jpg

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
It is very fast and smooth but there is some compatibility issues with few sites and it uses way too much RAM. I hope it use less RAM in the future. Just wishful thinking, it'll probably become an even bigger RAM hog.
Any news on if Firefox will become a little more resource friendly in the future?

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Vasudev sorry, but I'm happy with Firefox 55, Australis UI...rounded corners.
Read the link I posted and what are your concerns about, please?

Garzaman - use this browser from my link and get your impressions here, compared to recent firefox flat ugly design...

Breaking later news: future, upcomming Firefox UI leaked here:
imagedoc-lightnoise.png

- and bigger CPU hog sure

Last edited:

Garzaman

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2017
Vasudev sorry, but I'm happy with Firefox 55, Australis UI...rounded corners.
Read the link I posted and what are your concerns about, please?

Garzaman - use this browser from my link and get your impressions here, compared to recent firefox flat ugly design...

Breaking later news: future, upcomming Firefox UI leaked here:View attachment 177814
- and bigger CPU hog sure

Trying it now.

My first impressions are very good, since I can use my favorite extensions and it's really fast.
Thanks for showing this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.