Firefox 8 Officially Out Tomorrow, Available Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Its like we can see the improvements like start up time and the memory consume since it was focused on this version and the next version comes.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
You might want to wait, instead of grabbing it early, including any further Firefox releases. :)

There is a reason Mozilla announces the release of a product days after uploading it to their servers.
And this is exactly what happened in the case of Firefox 8.0.1. The build was available for download from Mozilla’s FTP up until today, when it was deleted because of RoboForm-related issues.

Read more (via Softpedia)

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
That's why I always stick to the official source when downloading updates, I show willpower in abundance when it comes to patience, I think everone should excercise the same caution in order to avoid such disasters that may or may not occur. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.