Get it from your internal updater
- Print updates: Margin units are now localized.
- Smooth pinch-zooming using a touchpad is now supported on Linux
- To protect against cross-site privacy leaks, Firefox now isolates window.name data to the website that created it. Learn more
- Screen readers no longer incorrectly read content that websites have visually hidden, as in the case of articles in the Google Help panel.
- Various security fixes.
- Firefox will not prompt for access to your microphone or camera if you’ve already granted access to the same device on the same site in the same tab within the past 50 seconds. This new grace period reduces the number of times you’re prompted to grant device access.
- The ‘Take a Screenshot’ feature was removed from the Page Actions menu in the url bar. To take a screenshot, right-click to open the context menu. You can also add a screenshots shortcut directly to your toolbar via the Customize menu. Open the Firefox menu and select Customize…
- FTP support has been disabled, and its full removal is planned for an upcoming release. Addressing this security risk reduces the likelihood of an attack while also removing support for a non-encrypted protocol.