Solved Flash player crashes every time on Firefox :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imran

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 27, 2012
Every time when i exit from full-screen video on Youtube, flash player crashes :(
I'm using the latest version of Firefox with Adblock Plus and LastPass.
I never had this problem before. I've tried Beta version of Flash Player and also the older version of flash player.

8989898.png

I also have tried Firefox Beta, Aurora and Nightly builds but the problem remains the same :(

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Try to uninstall the flash player, reset your profile of Firefox and install it again.

Turn off hardware acceleration of flash player.

Upvote 0

Imran

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 27, 2012
jamescv7 said:
Turn off hardware acceleration of flash player.

I haven't tried that.
But now i did and thanks to you my problem is gone :)
I again Enabled the hardware acceleration to see if the error occurs again but it didn't. Now i am happy :)

Thanks for your help :)

Upvote 0

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
MrExplorer said:
Are you sure you are using the latest version of Firefox & Flash Player.

Says, his problem is fixed, plus he says in his first post that he's using the latest...

Reactions: Koroke San
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.