FMA Intel-Secure CBAD Cloud Antimalware 2014 (BETA 2 FREE Version)

Will you support, review and share our software with other webpages?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
I installed in my VM.
Instalation very quick and easy ;).
Program version is the same 1.0.0.4?
Full scan still unavailable :(.
Here are some pics:

Clipboard01.png
Clipboard02.png
Clipboard03.png
Clipboard04.png

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Yes the free AV version = 1.0.0.2 however the very first time you open it it will update directly to 1.0.0.4 to show that our auto program update version works and works REALLY fast on our test machines it took less then 3 seconds to update the entire program and engine.

And as you can see our installer is a winner its fast easy and simple and totally home developed.

Cheers

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
The old version was the same 1.0.0.4 thats why i put ?
Maybe you shoul give it 1.0.0.5 :rolleyes:

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
M

Manzai

Update: 20 November 2014

Alright people,

First of all let me again take this opportunity to thank MalwareTips and its community for the support and friendly comments we did receive about our products and the very functions that our program offers.
The many reactions and comments are truly inspiring and give us a nice boost to to even more, work harder and be more innovative then we already are.

I am totally aware that there are many programs on the net that offer some really good options, and there should be no mistake about the fact that our software has a long way to go before we can truly stand shoulder to shoulder with rival programs.
This purely because other brands are mature and polished, while our program is not matured and polished yet.
However in terms of technology used within our program i can honestly claim that we are on to something like a bloodhound homing in on a wild rabbit.
As a company we are not delusional to think that our software will be top dogg anytime soon, because as mentioned before we have a very long way to go, before we even can claim that we would effective enough to provide a level of protection that can match rival brands.

And with this in mind we did set out to develop a premium product that can work both ways.
It has a free mode and a premium mode (Kind like Malwarebytes switching between free and premium mode).
Our team has discussed long about the idea to maintain 2 programs, one free and one premium and to tell you the truth its just BS.
There will be ONE product and this product will be a free program that allows the user to upgrade to premium.
As we all know this product is being developed as we speak and within 1 week we will have the very first version ready for live testing.(If everything goes as planned)

The current free version will remain available till the final product is ready and will be phased out the moment our premium product will be ready.
We have added a totally new developed installer which is digitally signed as a little teaser so here download the new free version with auto update function and also the engine itself will be way more efficient then any other previous version.
You might think really? so what its just the free version...
True yet this free version will already boost the first version of our premium engine.
* Keep in mind this is the very first version of this engine and it will have all the options the old free version did have but with massively increased abilities.

So here is the new download link

Also i want to point out that this new engine does have a low detection capability for the plain and simple reason this is just a first release of a premium engine which we made available within our free version.
Ones our premium version is out the free version will stop working, and users will have to download the full program.
There are just so many changes that i am not going to list them as most of them are within the program itself, so they will not be visible to you yet.
But after talking to the team we have agreed to replace the free engine with the first full engine version so people can already get a taste of what it would look like.

So again this is just promotional and for you to test a bit and see our new installer.

Any feedback would be nice and if you plan to test it then keep in mind that the detection is very low at this point, because as i said we are working on the program and its cloud.

I will update you guys asap and when i got more news.

Thats all for now.

Cheers

Avast :D

AalqqVi.png

Reactions: MalwareT

Xtwillight

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jul 1, 2014
Hi Nico@FMA
The FMA team has a
good job made!
The new version runs great
better as before engined.

Today, fast times
a test with ToXiC Trojan / Rootkit 2014-11-20 # 3 made

[URL='http://malwaretips.com/members/rmg152.18351/']RmG152 write Virustotal 1/54[/URL]
Qihoo-360 is a F/P

https://malwr.com/analysis/YTNiZTM3OTY2OGM2NDdkZTk5YzY1YTdjY2M4N2I2NjY/ write
Hosts
No hosts contacted.

Domains
No domains contacted.
Summary
C:\DOCUME~1\User\LOCALS~1\Temp\CBAD-Setup.exe.config
C:\DOCUME~1\User\LOCALS~1\Temp\CBAD-Setup.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorwks.dll

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\Policy\Standards
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\Policy\Standards
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\Policy\Standards\v4.0.30319
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\Policy\Upgrades
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\Policy\Upgrades
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework

Thank you Nico
to the
whole FMA team

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013

Qihoo AV detect us? how brilliant, its only a matter of time till we start detecting them lol.
I am not worried about them detecting our program and i have no idea how to submit to them.
Its a FP based upon their crappy detection, or should i say Bitdefender type detection.
Our software is clean beyond the reasonable doubt.

Cheers

Janl92l

Level 7
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
Qihoo AV detect us? how brilliant, its only a matter of time till we start detecting them lol.
I am not worried about them detecting our program and i have no idea how to submit to them.
Its a FP based upon their crappy detection, or should i say Bitdefender type detection.
Our software is clean beyond the reasonable doubt.

Cheers
If ur start detecting them in the future, so ur detection is crappy too? that makes no sense. Ur to harras to some companies, srsly. How u can even call Qihoo have crappy detection. Better learn to respect the hard work from other ppls.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Little update: Version 1.0.0.6 has just been released with new enhanced premium engine version 3.0.
Scans should be even faster and it also now has a quarantine option for important files.
Also the installer will be changed again.

Stay tuned.

What have we changed?

1: Cloud Client Engine (CCE) has been tweaked for more stability and speed.
2: Detection and Removal capacity has been increased dramatically.
3: Quarantine has now been added (Only works if program runs as admin)
4: Minor UI tweaks.
5: Added separate buffers for large and small files to optimize (*1)
6: Added new logo + splash screen
7: Fixed many memory leaks and issues (yes we fix those to)
8: Resource usage has gone up a tiny bit this due to the more comprehensive ability by the CCE and it is using between 35-45 mB on quickscan, and it can use up to 90mb when you do a manual scan that involves big folders and files.
This due to the fact that every file is being uploaded (at least its code) and this takes some CPU and memory.
9: 60 other tweaks and bug fixes.

Enjoy.

Within a few days we will enable the full cloud to work with the new engine so detection might be low right now but it will be awesome when the whole system comes online.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
What have we changed?

1: Cloud Client Engine (CCE) has been tweaked for more stability and speed.
2: Detection and Removal capacity has been increased dramatically.
3: Quarantine has now been added (Only works if program runs as admin)
4: Minor UI tweaks.
5: Added separate buffers for large and small files to optimize (*1)
6: Added new logo + splash screen
7: Fixed many memory leaks and issues (yes we fix those to)
8: Resource usage has gone up a tiny bit this due to the more comprehensive ability by the CCE and it is using between 35-45 mB on quickscan, and it can use up to 90mb when you do a manual scan that involves big folders and files.
This due to the fact that every file is being uploaded (at least its code) and this takes some CPU and memory.
9: 60 other tweaks and bug fixes.

Enjoy.

Within a few days we will enable the full cloud to work with the new engine so detection might be low right now but it will be awesome when the whole system comes online.

UPDATED again lol.
Now the installer has been updated, and some other last minute tweaks.
Go download and test the installation and the program. (Make sure you remove ALL older versions FIRST)
You also will see that the detection rate will increase within a few days. We will bring the whole cloud online much faster then anticipated.
Anyway enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.