FMA Intel-Secure: (CCSU PR-Guard) Edition 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
@Umbra Polaris @Huracan @Jack @exterminator20 @BoraMurdar @Littlebits @Viking @Av Gurus @Cats-4_Owners-2 @illumination @Xtwillight @Fedora @viktik @Malware1 @Terry Ganzi @kram7750 @Kardo Kristal @Dani Santos @MikeV and all others who replied.
Alright i have made up my mind, i will make a Swiss Army Knife edition based upon CCSU.
This will mean it will have extended features yet its not going to be a Glarytool V2 obviously.
It will focus on security analysis, system diagnostic's and repair tools based upon the previous 2 abilities.

So what features do you guys like to see (realistic) and do not mention hips, behavioral blocker and such crap as this is by no means part of such edition and neither does it fit in the scope of the program. So please tell me what features you would like to see in it.
And more important what must these features be able to do. Also hyper advanced features are nice, but simplicity and usefulness is the key here and future options will be based upon this principle.

Also tell me how it should be called: CCSU ............... fill in the dots. (Or a VERY original name)
I encourage ANYONE reading this to come up with feedback, suggestions and idea's.
Also when i am going to make this version (Which i will) this also means that you guys will test it and help me trouble shoot things if needed.

Kind Regards,
Nico

So guys any idea yet? (I want to get started lol)

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
Can add something similar what you had before (forget name)...this program was very good in detection.
Did you full leave this program or what?
I know you had some problem with hacking or similar...

...maybe to add something to fix some damaged malware action...somthing similar to Tweaking.com - Repair All in one

...and what i ask beafore, somethig to read logs or compare them

Last edited:
Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Can add something similar what you had before (forget name)...this program was very good in detection.
Did you full leave this program or what?
I know you had some problem with hacking or similar...

...maybe to add something to fix some damaged malware action...somthing similar to Tweaking.com - Repair All in one

...and what i ask beafore, somethig to read logs or compare them

The cloud is fully functional again and we are working on it as i mentioned in the CBAD (EYE) topic and we will not release anything until its ready. I want it to the right way. CBAD was good but did have flaws, when the full EYE is going to be released it will be ready and done for.

In regards to the AIO concept i will look into that.
Cheers

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Yeah finally... Softonic has also accepted us.
So we will be available on CNET (Download.com) and Softonic, Filehippo (yes they accepted us to) and Major Geeks (Still pending)

It may take some days before the software shows up in the lists...(average 5 days)
<<<< Me happy.

Cheers

Last edited:

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
We are currently working on the website, server and am-cloud (CBAD/EYE). Which means that some functions will not work anymore within CCSU.
This due to the fact that we are going to change the very internal structure of the website. So paths to files and options will break.
So i highly recommend to remove CCSU from your computer. I will post later today a updated version that has the correct paths.

In regards to our malware submission we are going to make that a restricted section as to many "Bleep Bleep Bleep" people are uploading stuff they should not upload as its not malware, spyware or adware. Its not a FREE file host that you can fill with crap.

Kind Regards,

Nico

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
We are currently working on the website, server and am-cloud (CBAD/EYE). Which means that some functions will not work anymore within CCSU.
This due to the fact that we are going to change the very internal structure of the website. So paths to files and options will break.
So i highly recommend to remove CCSU from your computer. I will post later today a updated version that has the correct paths.

In regards to our malware submission we are going to make that a restricted section as to many "Bleep Bleep Bleep" people are uploading stuff they should not upload as its not malware, spyware or adware. Its not a FREE file host that you can fill with crap.

Kind Regards,

Nico

Alright you can go to http://fma-is.com and get the right version. (old paths are still intact after the changes i made it seems i do not have to change paths (GREAT) anyway website has been optimized and the software is ok again.
Ones you downloaded our CCSU guard and installed it do not forget to update it using the build-in update function.

Cheers

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Ah that. Like Nico mentioned already, they cannot bundle your software without developer's permission first... So whatever software is bundled with adwares, developer is responsible :cool:

Thats actually not true usually its like i said before but sometimes you must participate in the ad program to get a share, yet some sites actually offer a installer of their own (optional) outside your approval, that MIGHT bundle your own software. At least it seems in CNETs case which pisses me of i never knew.
I got this issue on the Hungarian server of CNET as @Malware1 and @kram7750 they both seen i did not authorize bundle yet at some download locations it seems Download.com does have the adware installer enabled. Which i did not sign up for.
And as such here in the better part of europa i could not find any download with adware bundled version of my soft. But they showed me some links and VT reports that at their locations Hungary they could download adware #####.
Which SUCKS.
Anyway CNET west EU is clean.... that i already checked.

Cheers

Last edited:

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
UPDATE version: 10.1.10.15

Fixes & Updates.
Added file hash analyzer.
Added improved memory monitor.
Increased performance and reduced RAM usage.
Changed program icons.
Removed the malware submission system (Due to abuse by some fools).
Fixed the update function (It did miss report updates and was actually downloading a down grade in some cases).
Rearranged the UI.
Modified step 1 (upgraded 4 functions)
Fixed step 4 (PPA engine was lagging to much at some lower end computers)
Updated and Modified our installation program.

See VT report clean as a whistle

Kind Regards,
Nico

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Thats actually not true usually its like i said before but sometimes you must participate in the ad program to get a share, yet some sites actually offer a installer of their own (optional) outside your approval, that MIGHT bundle your own software. At least it seems in CNETs case which pisses me of i never knew.
I got this issue on the Hungarian server of CNET as @Malware1 and @kram7750 they both seen i did not authorize bundle yet at some download locations it seems Download.com does have the adware installer enabled. Which i did not sign up for.
And as such here in the better part of europa i could not find any download with adware bundled version of my soft. But they showed me some links and VT reports that at their locations Hungary they could download adware #####.
Which SUCKS.
Anyway CNET west EU is clean.... that i already checked.

Cheers

OYVSy2X.png

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
All good for me. ;)

Yesterday for me it was neither bundled.

Thanks m8.
I am most happy to see that CNET is responsible in their actions and take actions when requested in a timely fashion.
I sended the email yesterday and it has already been resolved which speaks volumes..
In short said i do not need this #####, and i will refuse any adware bundling..not going to happen with my software, the aim is to combat this crap not to spread it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.