Not open for further replies.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Update EYE Anti-Malware module version: 1.1.1.4

Fixed:
Performance bug scan was lagging with very large folders.
Scanning bug scan was not always correctly scanning selected folder.
Detection bug some detection's where duplicates so a infection was detected multiple times.
Removal bug some files could not be removed now it will (Reboot is required!!!)

Changes:
Engine now generates permanent scanning log.
Detection names have been removed.
* I know this sucks but extracting signatures and file details from my cloud and then research the file in order to determine which malware it is so i can name a specific signature is such a slow work and virtually impossible to do. I spend 3 weeks for just a handful detection and i got still thousands left so by the time i have them all done i will be grey and old. Also in terms of performance its better to give their original name as they got labeled by the CLOUD. So please do not bite my head of or flame my product due to this but trust me going trough 10k sigs took me more then 3 weeks (Considering i already did have like 60% done before i started) and i got literally thousands more...to do.
Not going to happen till i can automate it.

Updates:
DB has been updated and will be life updated every 3 hours by the cloud.
Several tiny new features within the scanner itself to increase detection and speed.
Installer has been updated to version 21.

Cheers
Nico

PS we are making good progress in merging EYE fully into CCSU which will also be renamed then.
So if you have a good name as discussed earlier then let me know.
The most original name with the most votes will get the full package for free and a honorable announcement on our site.
If you got twitter then add: fmaintelsecure and if you have a blog or website/forum add our link: https://fma-is.com

Guys lots of things going to change and it will make things much better, and guess what? you all got front seat tickets.

Again Kind regards
Nico

Last edited:
Reactions: Secondmineboy

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Alright people.

We are working on integrating all the CCSU and EYE-AM features into one application and its final delivery date is closing fast.
So we need to come up with a name.

Having in mind what has been discussed in this topic, what name would you recommend?

Reactions: Secondmineboy

bitbizket

Level 3
Jul 26, 2011
Alright people.

We are working on integrating all the CCSU and EYE-AM features into one application and its final delivery date is closing fast.
So we need to come up with a name.

Having in mind what has been discussed in this topic, what name would you recommend?

NGen-EYE Anomalyzer Plus
NGen-EYE System Anomalyzer
NGen-EYE System AIDS+ (Analysis & Intrusion Detection Software)

Sounds cheesy though lol..

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
NGen-EYE Anomalyzer Plus
NGen-EYE System Anomalyzer
NGen-EYE System AIDS+
(Analysis & Intrusion Detection Software)

Sounds cheesy though lol..

Umbra Eye? :D

more seriously :

- Sentinel (yeah i roxx ! simple, fit to its purpose, easy to remember, have a relation with the old name)
@Umbra the name: Sentinel is taken i cannot use that or i will get myself into trouble with a rival company which i happen to know personally. Mister Van Dijk will have my head on a plate. So any other suggestions?

Alright guys thanks, yet i want more suggestions from the community so i can put a vote topic out there...

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Emergency UPDATE: CCSU Guard Version: 10.1.10.21

Fixed UI vulnerability that allows the screen to freeze at high resolution and make the program look like crap.
The update can be obtained trough the update function.
I suggest you update the program now as this bug was pretty nasty.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Hello guys.

We received valid complains about the fact that the EYE module is NET based, so that's why we are rewriting everything to Delphi yet the release of such a reworked package will take some time.
This test is based upon our prototype Delphi EYE Engine which i made specially for this test.
Mind you it still uses the NET UI and internal button functions yet the EYE CLOUD engine is fully written in Delphi.
This version of the EYE Anti-Malware did not use its normal database but was directly connected to our CCD Cloud.
Hence the little longer load time as the engine has not been optimized yet.
Everything you see here was experimental and still in testing phase.

What have i changed?
1: Much faster scan speed. (Jup lots faster.... )
2: Less then 20-Megs memory usage during full scan & removal operations.
3: 100% Detection of all sample used + 100% removal.

* Note this was just a simple sample pack scanning with no real-time support because CCSU EYE Module is just a tool like NPE, TDSSKiller and McAfee Stinger. The only difference is that our CLOUD has a far bigger detection bank then traditional tools who only remove a small number of malware. All samples used are fresh from our own Honeypot and they have already been processed but NOT yet distributed. (Which i just did after finishing the video) So the test itself is again just a sample pack test with fresh & unique processed malware.

So let me know what you think about it...
Here is a little screen capture video ENJOY

Kind Regards Nico

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Nice if you would get that engine as real-time into your new server product series :)
@Secondmineboy
The engine used within SabreWall NG100 is very different as its part of the MATU-Debian OS as a module.
So there is just no comparison between the 2 of them even if they carry the same name, basically because the engine within SabreWall NG100 is fully real time cloud based, it uses a different framework and its host OS is Debian based.
That said the SabreWall NG100 EYE Anti-malware or better known as: EYE (CBAD) Threat Prevention & Detection is fully mature and ready.

However that said i might give CCSU a RT based scanner, but really it would be more useful for me to just develop it in Delphi while using the NET UI idea and completely make a full program (Which i might do) yet it will take time.
Also the current NET based module does not need stellar performance and all these nifty options as its just a dedicated tool:

Run > Detect > Remove = Done
No more no less.

But yeah you do have a valid point and i will consider it.

Kind Regards,
Nico

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Norton Power Eraser is also cloud based detection tool.

Regards,
Kardo

Yes but it has a limited set of malware it looks for, my cloud is just like any other main AV cloud, it looks for everything rather then just a small collection. The Norton or Symantec main Av cloud has a far far far bigger detection bank then its NPE tool.
But yes you are right.

Cheers

Xtwillight

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jul 1, 2014
Hello Nico,
you and the Team from FMA make a Great Job !!!
is EYE Anti-Malware multilingual?
I have not yet tested because I have Windows 8.1 Pro .

I'm going to the video in Pc-Sicherheit.net show.
And re-open a new thread for FMA

Kind Regards
Dark

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Hello Nico,
you and the Team from FMA make a Great Job !!!
is EYE Anti-Malware multilingual?
I have not yet tested because I Windows 8.1 Pro have.

I'm going to the video in Pc-Sicherheit.net show.
And re-open a new thread for FMA

Kind Regards
Dark

Currently the language is English, and no Windows 8 is not supported.
Windows 7 and Windows 10 are fully supported yet we only released a Windows 7 version as the Windows 10 does require some additional development so bare with me.
Also we will totally rewrite CCSU from scratch, and have a better module handling till that moment the current version will be online.
And while its working its far from perfect but that's ok.

Cheers

Reactions: Xtwillight

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
It is no Problem Nico....that no Windows 8 is not supported and that Currently the language is English
if it is successful Maybe you will then a multilingual version consider

I would like to
your good software and work
publicize in Germany!

Can I, the thread from PC Sicherheit your logo a set?

http://www.pc-sicherheit.net/antivi...re-alles-daruber-und-aktuelle-news-t7952.html

Regards
Dark

Yes you can please do so and also mail me a invitation link so i can register myself: info at fma-is
I am sure you can see the email right?
Also make sure you tell the people that this is not software to play with as while 100% safe this is no toy.
Cheers

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
Is it gona work on Windows 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.