Followed steps to remove Sweet-Page but still getting pop-ups...

mspoppy

New Member
I'm having issues completely removing Sweet-Page from my computer. I followed all of the steps recommended on your site and ran all of the scans. That fixed most of my issues, but I'm still experiencing one. When I'm online (via Chrome) tabs keep popping open randomly with different advertisements. Probably every 5 minutes or so. Would appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you so much!
 

Attachments

Download attached fixlist.txt on the same location as FRST (otherwise the fix won't work)
NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to the operating system

Open FRST, and click Fix. Attach me that report after it is finished.
 

Attachments

Not completely sure I did it right. I downloaded the file and saved it in the same location as FRST. I ran the fix, and attached the report...
 

Attachments

Here you go. The first tab you see I actually opened myself, and then the other two tabs popped open on their own. I'm currently in Spain on vacation so that's why the adverts are in Spanish.
 

Attachments

  • Shot_One.png
    Shot_One.png
    206.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Shot2.png
    Shot2.png
    748.9 KB · Views: 113
Okay, run FRST once more, check Addition.txt, press Scan and attach both reports.

Also tell me does pop-ups appear on every site or just few of them?
 
Here are the two reports. The tabs pop open no matter what website I'm on. I will say that I'm only getting about 5 or 6 different ads. They just cycle and keep popping up over and over again. Thanks again for your help!
 

Attachments

Download attached fixlist.txt on the same location as FRST (otherwise the fix won't work)
NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to the operating system

Open FRST, and click Fix. Attach me that report after it is finished.
 

Attachments

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top