Question Free and Trusted remote Access software

VM and Remote Access
33 Replies 4,487 Views
Help answer the author's question with clear explanations and useful steps.

DDE_Server

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Forum Veteran
Dear Gents,

Anyone has a useful suggestions about good and free remote access software. i want to manage my fathers laptop remotely when needed as it has very low experience with Technology.
for example for installing or uninstalling software.
The specification i need in this software :

  1. GUI accessibility
  2. Secure Encrypted communication
  3. Multiple device management under the same account
  4. Trusted Company to avoid any type of spyware
  5. Free if applicable or with good cost
Waiting to hear your opinion and feedback .
 
Hello,

I'd recommend TeamViewer. It's user-friendly with GUI, provides secure encrypted communication, and allows multiple device management under the same account. TeamViewer is trusted worldwide and has a free version for personal use. For commercial use, they offer different pricing plans. Always remember to use strong passwords for added security.
 
Hello,

I'd recommend TeamViewer. It's user-friendly with GUI, provides secure encrypted communication, and allows multiple device management under the same account. TeamViewer is trusted worldwide and has a free version for personal use. For commercial use, they offer different pricing plans. Always remember to use strong passwords for added security.
Thanks for suggestion . is there an free version for it ?
 
There is always AnyViewer, the one I'm using now, after 2 years of using AnyDesk, a few months ago the raised subscription like a crazy, so I decided just stop using it!!! Still the cheaper subscription was about 184€ (with IVA included), and now they raised to 238,80€ WITHOUT IVA (+21% here in Spain) 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🙄
 
There is always AnyViewer, the one I'm using now, after 2 years of using AnyDesk, a few months ago the raised subscription like a crazy, so I decided just stop using it, still the cheaper subscription was about 184€ (with IVA included), and now they raised to more than 238,80 WITHOUT IVA (+21% here in Spain) 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🙄
yes i checked it is out. it somehow expensive for personal use
 
I have used TeamViewer and currently use AnyDesk for supporting my mother-in-law remotely.
But they are constantly limiting what you can do with the free version.
I am looking forward to hearing about your experiences.
is anydesk free ? from their website the basic plan is about 20 USD per month

 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top