Jan 8, 2011
http://scanurl.net/

http://onlinelinkscan.com/

Reactions: Wendra
N

Nige_40

But going back to Comodo Web Inpector.

I have noticed it's defaulted to Scan with Web Inspector and navigate

But it can be set to Scan with Web Inspector and not go to a page that may contain Malware.

So in a way it protects you by Scan with Web Inspector, then it stops you from even going to that page that may Contain Malware

To change from default to the other way just right click options on Comodo Web Inpector

and it will say this > Show context menu item:
Scan with Web Inspector
Scan with Web Inspector and navigate

I know most of you will know this, but I'm just saying

I you understand

Thanks

Nigel

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Few well known scam site checker posted on BrightHub.

Other checkers may found on searching Google especially related paid to click sites.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
jamescv7 said:

Other checkers may found on searching Google especially related paid to click sites.

I found nothing interesting about the online check of web scam websites on your link and on Google (maybe ScamVoid check ?.. hmm), so I stay with my link above only, which seems very good ..;)

Thank you!

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Prorootect said:
jamescv7 said:

I found nothing interesting about the online check of web scam websites on your link and on Google (maybe ScamVoid check ?.. hmm), so I stay with my link above only, which seems very good ..;)

Thank you!

Hoax Slayer is really good supplied information about the hoax messages that existed from internet. :) (Included on Brighthub link)

You may try for yourself unless done already.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Free Online On-demand URL Security Scanners, link tests / checkers topic here ..

http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/www.zeekly.com/

- so website (only on Google - thank you Google for your virus websites I like to ckeck!) checked status results: Site with warnings. Malware found on javascript file - Hidden Iframes.

- IE close quickly. I don't send the report to Microsoft ..

------------

Then post your check results examples here, please ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.