Assigned Free Zemana Antivirus

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissHalifax

Thread author
Jun 18, 2018
I have tried downloading the Free Zemana Antivirus and I keep getting a message telling me that my Subscription has expired. Is there a way around this? or is it only a one-time offer?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
FYI; It's Zemana Anti-Malware, not Antivirus.

Did you download the FREE Antimalware at the base of the website?
Code:
https://www.zemana.com/thank-you/download?source=download&ProductID=2&IsFree=True

The Free version is "Is Free = True", whereas the Trial/Demo version is "Is Free = False" - seen in the download links.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
There is now a promotion for watchdog security pro grab it,Its rehashed Zemana

Nestor

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Apr 21, 2018
I also can't find the previous free portable Zemana version.All versions,antimalware and antilogger after 15 days trial expired.Maybe Zemana turned direction pointing to only paid versions.

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.