Advice Request G DATA keeps turning off in Microsoft Security Center

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Jengo

Level 6
Well-known
Nov 9, 2022
When i used GData in Win11 pro it never turned off.
I still believe something wrong with the OP computer / installation.

Reactions: Jack

likeastar20

Level 7
Verified
Mar 24, 2016
They really need to improve RAM usage

asdfsdf.PNG

entropism

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jul 30, 2019
When i used GData in Win11 pro it never turned off.
I still believe something wrong with the OP computer / installation.
Ah yes, because you've never seen it, it HAS to be my computer. Yeah, no. Also, the level of tech support I received from G-Data was a pretty large red flag. Taking this ##### right off my computer and going back to F-Secure.

Reactions: Oldie1950

Jengo

Level 6
Well-known
Nov 9, 2022
Ah yes, because you've never seen it, it HAS to be my computer. Yeah, no. Also, the level of tech support I received from G-Data was a pretty large red flag. Taking this ##### right off my computer and going back to F-Secure.
If you are so aggressive no wonder GDATA support will not help you.

Chill and relax.

entropism

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jul 30, 2019
I'm very relaxed. You just can't take anecdotal situations and state them as fact. You were talking out your ass and I called you out on it. Sorry if that made you sad.

If you are so aggressive no wonder GDATA support will not help you.

I'm sorry, but kindly, you're talking out your ass. You have no idea how my interactions with G-DATA went, you're basing this on what? You don't even USE G-DATA anymore. I'm not sure why you even inserted yourself into this at all.

I m using Bitdefender Total Security, i dont have this issue.
Used gdata many many years ago.

That's you, right? "many many" years ago, yet you used it on an OS released 18 months ago? Stop.

Jengo

Level 6
Well-known
Nov 9, 2022
I'm very relaxed. You just can't take anecdotal situations and state them as fact. You were talking out your ass and I called you out on it. Sorry if that made you sad.

I'm sorry, but kindly, you're talking out your ass. You have no idea how my interactions with G-DATA went, you're basing this on what? You don't even USE G-DATA anymore. I'm not sure why you even inserted yourself into this at all.

That's you, right? "many many" years ago, yet you used it on an OS released 18 months ago? Stop.
I used it many many years ago on my live machine, i tested it on a Windows 11 pro machine recently. So yes its me.

Please read back and see why you are so aggressive. I am not gonna talk to you anymore, aggressive people THINK they are always RIGHT.

1678808524818.png

peace out

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.