I like DefenderUI. Works well for me
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
malwaretips.com

I like DefenderUI. Works well for me
Here are my settings and filters used:Which filtering mode do you use with uBlock Origin Lite?
Looks promising compared to uBlock Origin Lite.Trying and liking the new version 7 of Hard_Configurator.
Especially the Update H_C button is very useful when maintaining multiple laptops.
Went back to the stable version of the AdGuard extension, impressed what they are doing with their MV3 (beta) extension:
![]()
First ad blocker on MV3: beta version of AdGuard Browser Extension
The first ad blocker compatible with Chrome's Manifest V3 API is now in beta! It has changed a lot since we started developing it. Read on to learn more about this version and the upcoming release.adguard.com
Does Bitdefender trafficeLight alow you to choose going to a site(it blocks) if you want?Reinstalled Windows 11 24H2 from ISO (keeping personal files and apps) and now Smart App Control is on.
Changed the AdGuard extension for uBlock Origin Lite (just works a little bit better and smoother).
And Bitdefender TrafficLight for McAfee WebAdvisor, because (if I remember correctly @SeriousHoax said and I saw that recently for myself) it can block only malicious frames on webpages and not the whole webpage.
Yes, both (Bitdefender and McAfee) allow you going to a site they block, if you really want that.Does Bitdefender trafficeLight alow you to choose going to a site(it blocks) if you want?
Were you offered 25H2 automatically?Updated config with Windows 11 Pro 25H2 and DefenderUI 1.44.
No, I did not wait for that with my personal laptop.Were you offered 25H2 automatically?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.