Expired Get Adguard Premium for FREE - 12 Month License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Receive a 12 month Adguard Premium license for FREE

malwaretips.com does not allow Referral URLs to be posted on the boards.​

Get a FREE Premium license from Official website:

All you need to do is to recommend our program to four friends. If they install Adguard - you will get an activation key for the whole year!

How It Works?
  1. Enter your Email Address and register your interest to participate
  2. Share your personal link to your Friends/Family/Social Media
  3. They download and install using your Referral
Advice:

Do not try to cheat and do more installations manually, as it contradicts the conditions for getting the free key.

For complete details about Promotion Terms - Adguard free license key — Activate Adguard today!

Tiamati

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 8, 2016
Guys, considering just web browsing, is there any advantages in using AdGuard premium in the place of any other AddBlock extension? (uBlock Origin for example...).

I just use uBlock and cant's see any reason for change it.

Beyond that, after the WOT scandal, i'm very concerned about some apps.

Ty!

bunchuu

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2015
Guys, considering just web browsing, is there any advantages in using AdGuard premium in the place of any other AddBlock extension? (uBlock Origin for example...).

Ty!
from my experience, adding white list in adguard is easier than ublock origin. Sometimes, you need ads to be seen isn't ?

R

Rodney74

I had to switch to Adfender because of the blue screens. But I wish I didn't have to, I had been using adguard for 2 or 3 years and liked it a lot.

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014

Ty!
If you are fine with uBlock, then keep it. You can always try a trial of Adguard(uninstall uBlock if you do) and see if you like it.

Also Adguard users weren't affected by WOT's scandal. Despite that they have decided to disable the WOT extension.
Official statement on Web of Trust

I had to switch to Adfender because of the blue screens. But I wish I didn't have to, I had been using adguard for 2 or 3 years and liked it a lot.
What OS are you using? If it's Windows 10, then have you changed any setting on Edge? Also what antivirus are you using? It may be an incompatibility between it and Adguard. You can try and report your issue over at the Adguard forum if you haven't already.

Reactions: Rodney74
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.