Expired Get Avira Password Manager PRO for 3 Months Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
KeePass 2.0 is the password manager I use & I would highly recommend it to anyone.

I have never used any password manager and don't need it all. I know some users that like KeePass. Avira offers a 3 months trial password manager but it is better to use a 1 year sticky password for free.
By the way there is a Roboform 1 year free promo for students. But to get it you need .edu email.

legitpc

Level 2
Verified
Aug 27, 2015
but it is better to use a 1 year sticky password for free.

Stickypass was my first password manager. With the number of logins I have it was very sluggish and borderline unusable. Switched to Keepass and everything is instant. Really can't recommend Stickypass for any reason over keepass, I don't think there even is a single reason.

Reactions: Solarlynx

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Stickypass was my first password manager. With the number of logins I have it was very sluggish and borderline unusable. Switched to Keepass and everything is instant. Really can't recommend Stickypass for any reason over keepass, I don't think there even is a single reason.

As I mentioned above I have never used any password manager. Neither sticky nor keepass. Why? Because I don't need such programs at all :) I have the same password for all websites so no reason to use a password manager. No doubt, it is very bad for security to use the same one but I don't care about it. The most important thing for me is to have a good password for my online bank account :rolleyes:

legitpc

Level 2
Verified
Aug 27, 2015
As I mentioned above I have never used any password manager. Neither sticky nor keepass. Why? Because I don't need such programs at all :) I have the same password for all websites so no reason to use a password manager. No doubt, it is very bad for security to use the same one but I don't care about it. The most important thing for me is to have a good password for my online bank account :rolleyes:
pls at least have a unique password for your email

Reactions: NikolayfromRussia

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.