Expired Glary Utilities Pro 5

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/download/page.php?id=5232
How to get a license
Install the software and use this key:
[LIST]
[*][B]Your name:[/B] EaseUS Users
[*][B]License code :[/B] 3788-6167-9582-6222-6668
[/LIST]

peterfat11

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
Get a free lifetime license Glary Utilities Pro 5. The program contains the functions necessary to optimize the operation of the computer: deleting unnecessary files, correcting errors in the Windows registry, searching and correcting non-working links, and uninstalling

Glary Utilities Pro - This is a functional set of system twickers and utilities for fine tuning, increasing the overall level of productivity and protecting PCs. This application allows the user to get rid of unnecessary files, outdated registration records and the history of Internet activity (by installing various plugins, you can achieve full compatibility of this application with more than 45 different programs).

Glary Utilities Pro - бесплатная лицензия

Unlike free version Glary Utilities Pro has many program features automated, which makes additional features when working with the program.

Free Glary Utilities Pro 5 License​

To get a free lifetime license Glary Utilities Pro, follow these simple steps:

1. Download the latest version of the application at the link below :

System requirements​

Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 モ 64-bit
2. Activate the Pro version of the program (select "Activate" in the main window) using the following registration data:

• Your name: EaseUS Users
  • License code : 3788-6167-9582-6222-6668
Glary Utilities Pro – бесплатная лицензия

Terms of offer​

• You get a lifetime license, only for home (personal) use
  • No free technical support
  • Updates to new versions are available when manually installed

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
I downloaded this. I've used Wise Care among others like it in the past, but I have grown leery of using these types of software. I was wondering if Glary is rated the safest among the clean-up programs? Google search indicates it's relatively safe, but you guys in here usually know what's best. I have a less than 2-year-old ASUS Notebook with Windows 10, and I don't want to use something if it's not needed. Thanks.

Reactions: zoran popovic

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I downloaded this. I've used Wise Care among others like it in the past, but I have grown leery of using these types of software. I was wondering if Glary is rated the safest among the clean-up programs? Google search indicates it's relatively safe, but you guys in here usually know what's best. I have a less than 2-year-old ASUS Notebook with Windows 10, and I don't want to use something if it's not needed. Thanks.
You don't need to use any cleanup software, unless your hard drive or SSD is running low on space. For just cleaning junk files to free up space, I highly recommend Wise Disk Cleaner. It's free and if you want, you can schedule to clean automatically. It's safe to use as it only cleans junk files and does not touch the registry.

I don't recommend using Glary Utilities, as it not received any major updates since 2014 and there are better alternatives.

JasonUK

Level 5
Apr 14, 2020
Latest version 5.174 is deleted by Windows Defender on scan but SmartScreen doesn't stop installation.

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
You don't need to use any cleanup software, unless your hard drive or SSD is running low on space. For just cleaning junk files to free up space, I highly recommend Wise Disk Cleaner. It's free and if you want, you can schedule to clean automatically. It's safe to use as it only cleans junk files and does not touch the registry.

I don't recommend using Glary Utilities, as it not received any major updates since 2014 and there are better alternatives.
Thank you. It's uninstalled. Thankfully, I didn't use it. Take care.

Shadowra

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021

Glary is the software I hate the most...
Whether it is personal or in my work, it is responsible for Windows crashes... for Windows bugs or Windows not starting anymore...
I prefer Ccleaner or Privazer which are much more efficient than this so-called cleaning software...

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Glary Utilities only provide some basic functions ,
The software provides at most some common tool integrations in Windows,
or it is convenient for you to manage small tools such as startup and right-click menus.

I had using Glary Utilities Pro on different PC for many years ,
never damage my system or make my PC crash .
but this is because I only using their few function , such as regedit cleaner、disk cleaner and software update scan .

And such as Wise Care , it provide many " optimization " options to your system ,
it can change many setting to your system .
however in my own experience, those so-called "optimization",
the settings recommended by the software may not always be correct ,
sometime it may make your system frequent crashes or errors .
( And this is why I do not use Wise Care)

Latest version 5.174 is deleted by Windows Defender on scan but SmartScreen doesn't stop installation.

Yes , it is , this issue only happen on Glary Utilities version 5.174.0.202 ,
before this version , Glary Utilities do not detect by any Antivirus .

Here is the link for VirusTotal scan report :

About a week ago , I send Glary Utilities's file (( Integrator.exe ) version 5.174.0.202) ,
to few Antivirus company for asking manual analysis ,

Kaspersky manual doesn't reply , but KSN and Threat Intelligence Portal show files is clean ,
Dr.web reply by manual and told the file is safe(no threats detect) .
Malwarebytes also briefly explained to me that no harmful behavior was found on the software ,
so they will not put into the database .

However , AVG and avast、Avira、F-secure reply by auto system and told the file had PUA/PUP issue ,
only Symantec reply me by manual , told the file had some codes may be at risk of malicious use ,
so they maintain judgment (PUA) .

I personally believe in the analysis of Kaspersky and Malwarebytes,
since other antivirus vendors use automatic replies,
I don't know if there is really human assistance in the analysis.

Symantec is more special. I know their policy on PUA is very strict ,
consider the risk , perhaps this is why they still insist on blacklisting Glary Utilities.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.