Seems to be just in google chrome. I tried using IE and mozilla aswell but I only ever use google chrome
IE and mozilla both worked fine
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Seems to be just in google chrome. I tried using IE and mozilla aswell but I only ever use google chrome
Uninstall Chrome
Export your bookmarks
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/96816?hl=en
Close all Chrome windows and tabs.
Go to the Start menu > Control Panel.
Click Programs and Features.
Double-click Google Chrome.
Click Uninstall from the confirmation dialog. Delete your user profile information, like your browser preferences, bookmarks, and history, select the "Also delete your browsing data" checkbox.
Click Start, copy in search %LOCALAPPDATA%\ and remove folder Google
Download Chrome
https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/desktop/
Yes, import them back after you finish.
Okay. How is your PC behaving now?

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes