Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
From the Rufus page I read that USB bootable media that was made on Windows XP does not work with UEFI/GPT.
Only UEFI/MBR is supported.
You can try it, but I am afraid that you have GPT partition on the new laptop, so it may not help. The UEFI/GPT option in Rufus is available only on Windows Vista+.
I read somewhere that it is possible to get to command prompt using :
Save & Exit - Boot Override - Windows Boot Manager
Does it work for you?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes