Has Windows 10 already started preloading on your PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
EDIT: Fully downloaded now it seems, not 140 MB anymore.

NCiJIGL.png

Last edited:

SherKaan

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2014
Those who already got the full download can create an ISO and install right now.

Enju

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jul 16, 2014
Got it on a Windows 7 x64 installation, reserved it on the first day.

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
Yeah, maybe it's only for the insiders...
But how do they know that I'm an insider? Based on the e-mail address I entered when reserving the update? I never downloaded Windows 10 from the insiders site, I'm only registered there.

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Does not look like it has started in Asia

NZRADAR

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 8, 2013
It's suddenly 2.93 GB for me...

Maybe only insiders get it?

Are you an insider?
I signed up as insider a while back and tested out some earlier builds , Have not had tec preview for some time now and just been waiting for my reserved on my windows 7 pc. hope upgrade goes smooth. Windows update icon is now off taskbar although still receiving traffic at 3Mbps :)

Reactions: FreddyFreeloader

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Yes, seems so. Don't know when I registered (no insider, no preview), but might be that or last month. Still have that GWX thingy here.

Attachments

• Unbenannt3.JPG
    Unbenannt3.JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 404

NZRADAR

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 8, 2013
This what I got so far and not sure what next . After the main download I logged of my account and just left it at log on screen for 15 or so minutes where my pc was doing some real hard disk work for a while. I then shut down and restarted and posted this this

Attachments

• 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 407
Reactions: Der.Reisende
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.