Linux

struppigel

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Apr 9, 2020
Hello,

My name is Karsten. I have been working as malware analyst for G DATA for more than five years. This is a private account, though, I don't represent my employer.
I am also part of an international anti-ransomware group (together with, e.g., Fabian Wosar and Michael Gillespie). So if you have ransomware questions, I am probably a good contact person.

I am quite active on Twitter: @struppigel
And post sometimes videos on Youtube about Malware Analysis: MalwareAnalysisForHedgehogs

I might not look like it, but I am older than 30 :p

Thanks to miyagi for showing me this forum.

Best regards
Karsten

Miyagi

Level 1
Verified
Jul 7, 2013
Welcome on board Karsten! It's always a value to see someone in the malware industry who has knowledge of what is happening and explain from a professional point of view. Hope you can share something but we all know you guys are very busy so we'll be patient. Thanks for joining! :)

Oh and time to test/use GDATA during long days at home. :love: For those in the U.S., they have a special discount for their product. Details can be found in the GDATA thread. Enjoy.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.