Hei hei, Godt nyttår !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Your idea of doing how to guides, why not, but maybe it's already done somewhere?
- take a good look at the topics you are interested in on the website.

Ultrasurf has from time to time these periods of trouble, sometimes does not works...
Eg yesterday I have disabled it, because it stopped working... from time to time periods of non functioning. Today it works maybe... I haven't checked yet.
But it's the best proxy/VPN, I think.

Last edited:

FHRNHT

Level 1
Thread author
Jan 8, 2018
Your idea of doing how to guides, why not, but maybe it's already done somewhere?
Yes it is defenitly written somewhere. The first post will be mainly a discussion and compilation of "How do you do that" and a look at how the others' solutions. Everything is written on the internet. The difficulty is mainly to find it ( I think). And I just want to compile it.

So next time someone ask me, I can say:"here it is. The guide to make your PC safe and clear."
It's kind of a "good start" guide for noobies like me.

Windows_Security

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 13, 2016
Moving to Norway for some time.... Now where did I hear that before: ;) O yes Lilyhammer my favorite Soprano's sequel

Reactions: FHRNHT and given

FHRNHT

Level 1
Thread author
Jan 8, 2018
Lilyhammer is a really good show.

I would advice also "The heavy water war". I went to Rjukan (where the show takes place) and my class and me get this story told by a old friend of this soldiers (the old man went dress in a Snow camo uniform with a english gun from WWII). The story is totally crazy. Everything in the show is accurate. They have been working with historians, family and friends of the norwegian soldiers.
Definitely worth a try.

And SKAM. it means "Shame" in Norwegian. Looks like a show for teenager but everyone here in Norway have been following it. Really HUGE hype about it.
Every season sets one of the character as main character. So it's never boring. It's mainly talking about our society.

Reactions: bribon77 and given
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.