Expired Heimdal Thor Foresight Lifetime

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://bitsdujour.stacksocial.com/sales/heimdal-thor-foresight-home-3-pcs-lifetime-access
Event start
Aug 19, 2019
Event end
Aug 21, 2019
How to get a license
[B]System Requirements[/B]

[LIST]
[*]Operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7
[*]Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1
[*]25 MB disk space
[*]Local administrator rights during installation
[*]User rights during execution
[*]Internet access
[/LIST]
[B]Important Details[/B]

[LIST]
[*]Length of access: lifetime
[*]Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
[*]Updates included
[*]Access option: desktop
[*]Max number of devices: 3
[/LIST]

AtlBo

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Looks like a great deal:

Any Heimdal Thor Foresight users have a comment? $59.95 for lifetime for this software sounds great, but is it as good as I am imagining?

System Requirements

• Operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7
  • Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1
  • 25 MB disk space
  • Local administrator rights during installation
  • User rights during execution
  • Internet access
Important Details

• Length of access: lifetime
  • Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
  • Updates included
  • Access option: desktop
  • Max number of devices: 3

tlacenka

Level 2
Verified
Mar 22, 2014
Well, i think that Thor can be good product,
but i remember how i bought heimdal pro lifetime (predecessor) and one day come thor out and that was end of heimdal pro ...
this writting is nothing bad against this product, i cannot even coment this product, because i dont have it/trial it,
Just want to say what happened to mine last lifetime license from heimdal.
OT: and their use of .bat for updates was also strange (at least in mine eyes)

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Odd site that share this deal IMO. It was to end one day ago when I checked 2 days ago, now it switched again to 7 days. According to OPs post it ended already in August. :cautious:

Heimdal/Thor. Well, personal I can't in general recommend them anymore. Their support is though one of the fastest and best I ever encountered but, their name/brand switch was one of the worst I seen in a long time. Confused and left even several users here on MT in limbo but they where eventually properly compensated.

Their previous official statement on promised genuine thorough tests ( not Youtubers! ), that never happened still hangs around as a very sour lemon. I genuine lost faith when their official represents made those promises and then just left MT without a single word. I still use their software but, only the free software update module X-Ploit Resilience that works flawless. Sure it lacks many softwares, but I don't have the need to automatic update software I don't even have installed.

If one use a VPN, Thors main defense modules dosen't work properly. That's even officially acknowledged.

Last edited:

RodM1956

Level 4
Verified
Feb 1, 2019
Odd site that share this deal IMO. It was to end one day ago when I checked 2 days ago, now it switched again to 7 days. According to OPs post it ended already in August. :cautious:

Heimdal/Thor. Well, personal I can't in general recommend them anymore. Their support is though one of the fastest and best I ever encountered but, their name/brand switch was one of the worst I seen in a long time. Confused and left even several users here on MT in limbo but they where eventually properly compensated.

Their previous official statement on promised genuine thorough tests ( not Youtubers! ), that never happened still hangs around as a very sour lemon. I genuine lost faith when their official represents made those promises and then just left MT without a single word. I still use their software but, only the free software update module X-Ploit Resilience that works flawless. Sure it lacks many softwares, but I don't have the need to automatic update software I don't even have installed.

If one use a VPN, Thors main defense modules dosen't work properly. That's even officially acknowledged.

Oh come on, be a good sport and give them a chance. It's Christmas time... Plus they are providing some very nice software.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Why each time a company offers a lifetime license I get this warning light in the back of my head telling me is this company in financial trouble or going to sell or be bought out?????????????:unsure:
Understand your point and personal I never ever went with any " lifetime " deals. If it seems too good to be true...

In this specific case it ain't actually Heimdal Security that offer this lifetime deal on their own site but, a re-seller. If that deal/license would for any reason get revoked, I wonder how much Heimdal would cover it.

Last edited:

RodM1956

Level 4
Verified
Feb 1, 2019
Understand your point and personal I never ever went with any " lifetime " deals. If it seems too good to be true...

In this specific case it ain't actually Heimdal Security that offer this lifetime deal on their own site but, a re-seller. If that deal/license would for any reason get revoked, I wonder how much Heimdal would cover it.

adguard and keyscrambler premium, are lifetime, and I got it 6 years ago, they are doing fine... But yea sometimes, things seem to go booby up

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
There are many lifetime licenses that are worthy the cash. Adguard, Sticky Password, Power Archiver, for instance honor their lifetime licenses. But there are many bait and switch offers out there. Heimdall/Thor was one of them. They had to do a lot of damage control after the switch.

RodM1956

Level 4
Verified
Feb 1, 2019
There are many lifetime licenses that are worthy the cash. Adguard, Sticky Password, Power Archiver, for instance honor their lifetime licenses. But there are many bait and switch offers out there. Heimdall/Thor was one of them. They had to do a lot of damage control after the switch.

I say give them another chance, likely they found they would not survive with the stiff competition, and the lifetime license.

Could have been an honest "stupid" decision, by management to sell the lifetime licenses...

If they make another mistake, again, then we can write them off forever.

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Just my opinion here, I still have a licence that's unused (I've done that a few times over the years) mainly because it was somewhat unstable & again just me but I really disliked the two part disjointed GUI - I took it off my main PC then I found a few weeks ago it was causing problem on my other half's lappy - Eeeeeek it don't expire until August 2021- They seem to make promises that were never fulfilled & I was daft enough to but a 3 year licence!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.