• Malware and threat analysis
    • Photography
    • Travel

phagraphy

Thread author
Jul 15, 2021
Greetings everyone.
Hello my Name is Arief
I'm from Indonesia. nice to know all of you who had same spirit to learn something new everyday
as daily job I'm bankers and tech enthusiast who lost interest to learn tech after being a father
until yesterday a .gujd ransomware attack my laptop, infected all my files and brought me here. all of my .jpeg files of my kids memories cannot open. A memories since he a little baby destroyed by .gujd ransomware.
Right now i wrote this introduction thread my laptop already :
Windows 10 re-install
Scan in normal mode with Malwarebytes Premium
Scan in normal mode with Emsisoft Emergency Toolkit

the things i need to do afterwards :
restart in safe mode
scan with Malwarebytes Premium
scan with with Emsisoft Emergency Toolkit

restart in normal mode
and try to decrypt all my files with emsisoft decryptor.

I hope my laptop back to normal.
Since i've posted this i dont dare to open nor explore my hard drive (D: +E: ) since i'm not sure whether the .gujd still infected my files or not,

Is there anyone in this forum experiencing what i've been through for? Let me know your story then.

Well I guess all of you health and take care.
Greetings from Indonesia

PS: Pardon my english

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.