Hello everyone

New Members Introduction
23 Replies 3,517 Views
Thread details
Region
Europe
Age group
Under 21
Last known PC infection
Over 5 years ago or never
Favorite web browser
Opera
Favorite mobile OS
Android
Favorite desktop OS
Windows
Favorite video game
Roblox, Minecraft, Dead cells, KCD, Signalis, Generation zero, DDLC
Hobbies
    • Computers and technology
    • Food and cooking
    • Gaming
    • Malware and threat analysis

Tomoko

Level 1
Hello I join here because I am interested in viruses and their work my goal is to study viruses and species and possible subspecies. At the moment I have no experience in this field and I hope here I will learn a lot or research myself. But I have my own shortcomings, namely fear of social situations and severe shyness.

Tomoko
 
Hi Tomoko, welcome to the forum! It's great to see your passion for studying viruses. Don't worry about social situations, we're all here to learn and support each other. Feel free to ask any questions you might have. Happy learning!
 
Hello I join here because I am interested in viruses and their work my goal is to study viruses and species and possible subspecies. At the moment I have no experience in this field and I hope here I will learn a lot or research myself. But I have my own shortcomings, namely fear of social situations and severe shyness.

Tomoko
Welcome to our MT family ❤️🌹
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top