Hello MalwareTips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victurial

Thread author
Mar 10, 2014
Hello everyone!
My name is Wiktor, i am from Poland. I recently found this site and really enjoy the things i found here, so i decide to truly join the community here! I am student of private IT school, my hobbies are archery and researching the malwares. So i came to this site with purpose of helping ppl who have problems with malwares. I actually want to make a Malwares analyst specialization so i think i can gain a bit of experience here! I will also run yt channel soon enough about malwares, but ofcourse with my primary language to enlighten people how malwares work and how to prevent been infected.
Sorry if my english is not that good, is not my primary language ;)
Hope i will find my place at this forum
~ Vic

MalwareDetective

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Dec 16, 2013
Welcome to MalwareTips! :)
Your english is fine and no need to sorry as most of the users here aren't native english speaker's ;)

kuttus

Level 2
Verified
Oct 5, 2012
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips.

Hope that you enjoy your stay.

Have a look around the forum. You will learn quite a few new things here ;)

Once again welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.