- Jan 22, 2014
I started my IT Carrier 10 year back after my School... After my School I got my first computer with OS as Windows 98 and 2000 and start study basics of computer, mainly MS DOS in Windows 95 & 98.... Then I start teaching basics for one year.... My first computer got infected when it was one week old from a infected Data CD... It was a dektop.ini, newfolder.exe infection. This infection crash my computer... She was only one week old at that time.. At that point onwards I started to learn how to remove virus manually, how to fix the virus problems etc.
After 1 year teaching, I join college, Engineering in Information Technology. This one was a turning point. My Engineering study provided me lots of information about new problems in OS, Virus infections etc... During this time I started using Windows XP. After installing XP only I started learn about OS related problmes. (Not in wide) :angel:
After completing my Engineering Degree I got an opportunity to join in a Virus Removal team of a Antivirus company. I am happy that after completing my College I am able to find a Job in the same field. My Professional carrier provided me lots of information's about how to remove infections manually and using tools, how to fix the Windows problems, how to troubleshoot windows problems etc...
during this 4 year of professional life I handled around 5000 cases. In that 5000 cases I am able to resolve 94% cases... :yahoo: He he he you are thinking about the rest of the 6% right? RIP :angel: (PC Crash)
During this time I completed my
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) Certification in the year of 2011.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Certification in the year of 2011.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) in the year of 2012.
- Now planing to do Master in Computer Application (MCA) just for horror.
During this time I found malwaretips.com while I searching about some infections. Thank's to Jack and other staff members of malwaretips.com for this great website and providing me an opportunity.
I am so happy that I am able to part of malwaretips.com
Nice one Brah XDD Anyways, can i ask why don't u try for CCNP ?