Hello?

New Members Introduction
15 Replies 2,135 Views
Thread details
Region
North America
Age group
41 - 50
Last known PC infection
Over 5 years ago or never
Favorite web browser
Other
Favorite mobile OS
Other
Favorite desktop OS
Windows
Favorite antivirus
None
Favorite video game
None
Hobbies
    • Other
Welcome to MWTips, and thanks for joining ! Hope You enjoy our community !

Feel free to read the forum rules: Forum Rules

I did read the forum rules, and every time I tried to post or comment in the appropriate forum/thread it gets removed without explanation. I even tried sending a DM to the administrator hoping to get insight into why i can't post or comment in accordance with the forum rules, and I was warned that my DM couldn't be delivered because it appears to be spam.
 
These are forum automatic filters... also, as a new user, the forum puts You under moderation until You get more active.

About the removing, You should discuss that with Admin of the Community.
Thanks for the explanation. How do I discuss it with the admin of the community?

Or is there some form where I can report issues with the MalwareTips Blog?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top