HELP! MAKE ME A FIXLIST.TXT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meiyyyy

Thread author
Jan 15, 2020
Please help me generate a fixlist.txt. I'm having a problem which from these files will be deleted or not. I think I have svchost.exe Trojan virus which keeps on using huge amounts of memory on my disk. Already tried using malwarebytes and it says nothing suspicious. I have done resetting my laptop but svchost.exe keeps on repopulating. NEED HELP ASAP!

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    27 KB · Views: 2
  • FRST.txt
    52.3 KB · Views: 5

nasdaq

Verified
Staff Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Can you boot to Normal Mode and run the Farbar program.
Attach fresh logs for my review.
===

You reinstall Windows In January did you check to make sure you had all the latest Security Updates?

Reactions: oldschool

Meiyyyy

Thread author
Jan 15, 2020
I'll boot my computer to normal mode after updating latest security updates. can u recommend me how to update it? 'cause I'm having a trouble of fully updating my windows here. it says "pending install"

Meiyyyy

Thread author
Jan 15, 2020
Here are my log files after normal mode. Anyways, is it true that the windows has security flaw which was detected by NSA? Thus, urging the users to update windows immediately...

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    33.3 KB · Views: 1
  • FRST.txt
    99.1 KB · Views: 1

nasdaq

Verified
Staff Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi,

A windows update was interrupted. Lost your power or the computer was shutdown when an update was not completed.

Restart (not shut down) your PC 3 or 4 times and see if that prompts Windows Update to begin installing that pending update for you.

If on occasions you get a black screen wait 10 to 15 minutes just to make sure that nothing is working in the background.

Keep me posted on the results.

Meiyyyy

Thread author
Jan 15, 2020
for the windows update, well yes.. but for the malware problem, i'm still stuck with it for a couple of days now.

nasdaq

Verified
Staff Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi,

--RogueKiller--
  • Download & SAVE to your Desktop Download RogueKiller[/*]
  • Quit all programs that you may have started.[/*]
  • Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan![/*]
  • For Vista or above, right-click the program file and select "Run as Administrator"[/*]
  • Accept the user agreements.[/*]
  • Execute the scan and wait until it has finished.[/*]
  • If a Windows opens to explain what [PUM's] are, read about it.[/*]
  • Click the RoguKiller icon on your taksbar to return to the report.[/*]
  • Click open the Report[/*]
  • Click Export TXT button[/*]
  • Save the file as ReportRogue.txt[/*]
  • Click the Remove button to delete the items in RED[/*]
  • Click Finish and close the program.[/*]
  • Locate the ReportRogue.txt file on your Desktop and copy/paste the contents in your next.[/*]
=======

Check the integrity of the operating system files.
Follow all the instructions on this page.
How to run sfc /Scannow

When completed refer to the Microsoft article again and follow the instructions to view details of the System File Checker process

Post the contents of the sfcdetails.txt file for my review.

Let me know if the problem persists.
<<<>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.