Advice Request Help to choose hardware for my new PC

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
I know ADATA is rare in SouthEastern Europe and some parts of Asia , so I recommended the SSD that's easier to find, however there are good alternatives also. If you ask me, I would go with WD Black.

GPU will do just fine for gaming on medium/high settings on 1080p as most modern titles will hit 50+ FPS. Considering Ryzen is a little slower than Core, I think that the member's "light gaming" will be totally satisfied with this card.

]
Yes, the wd black is another option depending on pricing. Oh well ryzen is fine for any gpu that is not high end like the 1080. Difference in fps is so small none can notice except for benchmarks. Issues start when you have a high end gpu and also a high refresh rate monitor. If you are on 60 Hz difference will be unnoticeable in most cases but still worth asking what he would like to play as my light might be different than his light.

PS I have never owned a ryzen so i am not talking from personal experience but from other people reviews.

Reactions: BoraMurdar
L

Local Host

Is called case-scenario...

There is also a so called best-case scenario: where people respect other opinions, and help each other...

And a worst case-scenario: where people are only able to remark other opinions, this last one is pretty common lately on this forum...

:eek:

Remember the forum name...is malwaretips, tip (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary

so explain me why my tip, given with the context that I specified the total amount of RAM from the image, and the usage of programs, need to be remarked?

If I need to understand more about the memory and how is handled, I will go read some books or Chromium project documentation.
Grow up, this is not about you.
OP clearly lacks experience and knowledge in this matter, and what you said passed along misinformation.

Yes, the wd black is another option depending on pricing. Oh well ryzen is fine for any gpu that is not high end like the 1080. Difference in fps is so small none can notice except for benchmarks. Issues start when you have a high end gpu and also a high refresh rate monitor. If you are on 60 Hz difference will be unnoticeable in most cases but still worth asking what he would like to play as my light might be different than his light.

PS I have never owned a ryzen so i am not talking from personal experience but from other people reviews.
I do own a Ryzen 1600, and can say it will eat any game for breakfast as long as you not looking for high frame rates with 144hz monitors.
Even old games that rely on one core, won't be a problem for Ryzen (contrary to popular believe, everything runs smoother compared to Intel CPUs).
The great think about Ryzen, you can play a demanding game like Battlefield 1 and render a video in the background with no performance loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

Wraith

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 15, 2018
Friends I am going to configure my new PC with following parts
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte z370 hd3
PROCESSIOR: i5 7400
RAM: 4 gb corsir
SSD: 240 gb
SMPS: Cooler master
HDD : 1TB
I will use this PC for light gaming. I also run heavy programmes like adobe premiere pro.
Please help me to choose proper hardware. Your recommendation to change any part will be highly appreciated.
(Sorry for my bad english)
Greetings there brother... Me too from India(Kolkata). I'll help you to build a decent rig but before that I need some info. What types of games will you be playing and at what resolution? Z370 motherboard and 7th gen cpu is a total mismatch. Also 4GB Ram is way too low in 2018. 8GB is the minimum you should aim for(16GB if possible). Do you need monitor and other accessories as well within this budget?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.