Troubleshoot Help with some RAM.

Damcp04

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 14, 2016
Yes, I know, asking help for RAM in a malware-removal help forum, but, I asked in 2 sites and they answer too slow, and I remembered the first day I cam here, my fingers hurt from typing so much, and you all were replying to my threads in a flash, so I knew you could help me. Well, here is my PC Config Damcp04's PC if you need it, and this is the RAM I want to buy: https://www.amazon.com/2x2GB-Memory...5974&sr=8-2&keywords=2gb+ram+for+optiplex+780 and there maybe more than one expert here who knows a lot of RAM, and I would like if you guys helped me :) I can leave you some (just really long textfiles [not infected]) files attached here at the end.

And, THANKS so much for helping me!

Attachments

• My PC Report.txt
    61.3 KB · Views: 408
  • DxDiag DAMCPP.txt
    62.6 KB · Views: 552
Reactions: Kuttz and SHvFl

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.