Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikos751

Level 20
Verified
Malware Tester
Feb 1, 2013
That is quite obvious isn't it :p
It is, what I wanted to point out is that an iPhone, if we take into account it's price, should not have obvious performance problems after one year and a half.

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
It is, what I wanted to point out is that an iPhone, if we take into account it's price, should not have obvious performance problems after one year and a half.
That's why they release new phones every year and half so that users will shell out more, just because the phone lags.:D

Nikos751

Level 20
Verified
Malware Tester
Feb 1, 2013
That's why they release new phones every year and half so that users will shell out more, just because the phone lags.:D
That's partly true as it's not the case with all phones. A Samsung S5 for example, lags a lot less than an iPhone 6 these days in many user actions.

Reactions: Vasudev

motox781

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Apr 1, 2015
RAM could be a marketing ploy also to sell more phones (4GB for a phone in 2016?). More is not always better. We see that in the PC market: How much RAM does it have? 64Gb...oh, it must be fast! Not...

I use Nexus phones (Nexus 5x, 2Gb RAM). Simple, light, no carrier apps, and no overlay manufacturer Touch Wiz junk + manufacturers apps ;)

I find Android is a much better experience when used PURE vanilla.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.