Mozilla Firefox
Fav. Mobile OS
Other
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows
Fav. Antivirus
Emsisoft Anti-Malware
Fav. Videogame
Too many to add but all-time favorite is probably Star Wars Empire at War: Forces of Corruption with mod Awakening of the Rebellion =)
Hobbies
    • Computers and technology
    • Entertainment
    • Gaming
    • Malware and threat analysis

Yanick

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 14, 2021
Hey all,

As a cliche IT-guy i'm not very fond of speaking from myself or being good at it =D
After i joined WildersSecuity forum in 2011, i searched around if any other forums like it exist and later discovered MT which is quite a treasure trove with friendly pirates in the malware ridden sea, i have been longtime lurker here without an registered account, now i decided to make the plunge and glad i did =)

Cheer's, Yanick

Yanick

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 14, 2021
Thank you everyone =) think it might not be a good idea for me to tag a reply for everyone who responded =D

Quite friendly and relaxed atmosphere people have on this forum, it is very refreshing =)

Think both places have good points for being member, lurk no longer! =))

EaW if such a beauty with mods in it, cheers @blackice

I will do my best to barge in when i have some input/output =D @Digmor Crusher

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.