Hi I need help on removal of Floxif.H Virus and some variants

ih8hijacks

Level 1
Verified
Well title says it all, I got infected with the virus because of some stupid software to unlock my phone, now some .exe files got infected and I can't get them restored to their original state prior to the infection, eset 8 from time to time stops the spreading but it can't delete it, all it says is Win32/Floxif.H Virus in some folders that I have and some of them are dlls sometimes or exe, but minute after minute I'm noticing that more and more exe's and dll's are getting infected and the fan in my laptop is runing too hot and faster than usual, can some expert here help me to trace and erase this annoying virus? and if possible (please say yes) dessinfect my .exe and .dll files, I just can't live with this anymore and I don't want to format, I already did a system restore to a previous state and I thought I was fine but suddenly today KABOOOMMM!! infection after infection, even up to 97 messages thrown at me from eset 8, so please twinheadedeagle or someone that had been infected with this virus before please help! I don't know what to do.
 
Yes, I have. If your other drives are infected you probably have a file infector virus that's originating from one of your files. The best thing is to try some rescue disk solution and to scan your hard drives from a bootable media and to remove everything detected.
 
and what rescue disk solution can you recommend? and yes I'm really stupid, what do you mean by "scan your hard drives from a bootable media" I hope you can explain me like if you try to train a monkey... sorry, jeje.
 
ok, thanks. just another question, is there any software that I can use to scan an .exe file to see if it's infected by floxif and all it's variants?, just one exe file, not the whole hard drive.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top